Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mama Knows Best

What is the one thing we all have to call our own, our family. A family is good for a lot of things, the good look genes they past down to you, your amazing name, and your life basically. So what happens when someone doesn't like your family? Oh no they didn't..! Sad, but true, not everyone out there thinks your family is as oh so fabulous as you know that they are. You'll awlays have those jealous people who just can't stand that your family has money, and hard earned money at that. People want what you have, your super cool family, the bank account that comes along with it, and the fact that your family actually likes each other. There are people in this world who don't even know their family, hard to imgine, right?I think I talk to my family too much! It just gripes me when people talk down about my family. My dad, he's the head of the household. He has a super fab company he runs by himself to make the bacon to support us and will kill any boy who makes the little girl cry, no questions asked. My mama, well, she's my best friend. She taught me everything I needed to know in life, most of which I'm still learning. And my brothers? Well, they are my biggest support system. My older brother takes care of me and cleans up all my messes, Lord knows he must be getting awfully tired of me! And the little one, I try to teach him a thing or two about life, because I pretend to have it all figured out. So who could possible hate my family? There are plenty people who do, and it really just makes me sad that the people who judge them, don't take the time to get to know them. And I think people like this, don't take the time to get to know people because they are sure that if they did, they would love them too. People sometimes just want to hate other people, and I'm sad that there life is filled with hate and bitterness and not completely super fabulous-ness like mine. My family is my family, they always will be. And it is totally tacky to go against your family, then you just look as ugly and bitter as all those other people out there. So love your fam, it's totally the cool thing to do.

No comments: